Comments on Caskets & Cocktails?
Join us for a hilarious dive into the world of Death Care. Mr. Danny, a cemetery industry veteran, and his daughter Katie will sip on a cocktail or two as they reminisce about all the crazy things that go on in a cemetery, like a biker gang sting op or a hot air balloon crash! Hit subscribe and listen to the tales and whiskey flow during this colorful memoir of an unusual industry. This podcast won't be a success without you! If you are a fan of true crime, paranormal, comedy, lifestyle or a combo of all then call or email us at email@example.com with all your weird questions! Become a supporter of this podcast: https://anchor.fm/casketsandcocktails/support
This could be a great show as I'm sure you have great stories that I can't get any place else. I LOVE that you are doing this with your Dad. Here are the issues:
- Your audio sounds like it was recorded in the bathroom. Get a microphone for each of your and boost your audio quality. See https://podcastconsultant.com/podcast-gear/
- Get a domain like casketandcocktalis.com and get a website (even if it's your anchor site – which anchor has lost 14 million dollars, and I do not recommend them as a host – check out Libsyn.com and use the coupon code sopfree to get a free month)
- Get to the story. All the talk about reviews and such should be reserved for your super fans who stay to the end, so put that housekeeping stuff there.
- The clip that started off the show didn't make you appear very intelligent and it was long. (Dressing up at a cemetery).
- There is no way to sample your show at www.linktr.ee/casketsandcocktails I find that annoying. I want to click play before subscribing.
- Apple doesn't like it when you put links outside of Apple (all your links in your description)
Get A Full Review
Get Your Podcast Reviewed
Sign up at Fiverr. com
Get a full review on the Podcast Review Show.