Comments on Potential City?
Potential City is a personal endeavor to understand how successful people turn their potential into tangible value for the people they encounter and the larger community around them. It attempts to provide a benchmark by which others can reevaluate the steps they are taking to reach their full potential.
As this is your third episode you should celebrate that you are published and open to the public. Your volume levels were fine. A couple of things I would change:
- Never start off a program with an apology.
- If you point out bad audio, people will look for it. Your audio isn't that bad
- Remove the sums. They are low hanging, and make you and your guest sound smarter. Magazines, books, movies, TV, newspapers all have editors. Why doesn't your podcast?
- You removed the intro, then inserted a bunch of music for the sake of nothing. Put this under you talking and using it as a quick transition.
- This was more of a "this is your life" as we got to know your guest, but we were not learning about "how successful people turn their potential into tangible value."
Get A Full Review
If you’d like a full review of your podcast,
check out Podcast Review Show or if you need Podcast Consulting, Book an Appointment Today
Get Your Podcast Reviewed
Sign up, fill out the form and get reviewed.
Get a full review on the Podcast Review Show.
Free Subscription to the Podcast Rodeo Show
Subscribe to the show and never miss another episode on Google Podcasts
and Apple Podcasts.
For more options see www.podcastrodeoshow.com/subscribe
Work With Me
Start your podcast with a membership to the School of Podcasting
, or let me be your podcast mentor
and guide and work side by side.
Find out more at https://podcast-rodeo.pinecast.co
Want your podcast reviewed? Get Reviewed
Want a FULL Review, check out the Podcast Review Show
Need some podcast help? Schedule a Coaching Session
Need to start a podcast? Check out the School of Podcasting